

Well I fell into the blogging world. I realized that this was a great way to keep in contact with our family in Nevada, California and Louisiana. Josh and I moved to Charleston, SC in August and have been enjoying it very much. I realize that we do not have any really exciting things to post about like kids or building a house but we thought we would try this out for a test run and see how it goes. Here is where we are living now. We rent this really great house that was build in the 1920s. It use to be an old nightclub. The living room is the greatest part of the house it has 18 foot ceilings. Anyway here's to our first posting. Hopefully many more to follow.
Rachel

1 comment:
Hi Joshua and Rachel,
Just got to see this site. I love it. You both look great. I miss you both. The house looks so nice. You should have fun when your Mom and Dad come out. Take care!! Love you both!
Love, Aunt Marsha
Post a Comment