Saturday, February 04, 2006

update

they lost their first game
lost their second game (12-2)
sunday game (15-8), they lost this one but they played much better. I think if it were not for the first inning they had a chance. First inning, 3 walks, 3 stolen bases, and one hit batter really hurt them and FSU scored 5 in the first inning. They have a game Tuesday and Friday, and two on Saturday. Josh's parents come in town Friday night and we will probably go to the Saturday games. I'll keep you posted

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey guys, it's lauren highfill! i just read your blog. it's so much fun to see what you've been up to.

rachel, i am glad school is going well for you!
josh, i'm glad you're having fun with the baseball team (although, i hope you guys start winning!)

Oh, and i like josh's new "long" haircut. Very handsome :)

Well, you guys have a great superbowl weekend! I hear it might snow in NC soon, but I hope it doesn't make it all the way down to chuck-town.

Jon and I miss you guys!! Can't wait to see you in Atlanta.

Bye, Lauren

Rachel/Josh said...

pitching coach?? i think the coach in the bull pen should be fired.