Tuesday, March 28, 2006

What's your Personality?

A friend of mine is doing research on dolphin personality. As part of her project she had to give personality test to her raters. Since I was one of the raters I found out what type of personality I have......

I rated HIGHEST on conscientiousness (termed as someone who is careful, well organized, punctual, ambitious and perservering)..... For those who have ever worked with me know this is true.....although this is a good thing it can have its downside. Again, for those who have worked with me know about this as well.

I rated LOWEST on neuroticism (termed as someone who has much worry, insecurity, self-consciousness and temperamentalness)...... Now, I do have to admit I probably would not have always rated lowest on neuroticism, but it took some time to realize that some things just aren't that important and really in the big scheme of things, doesn't matter.


So.... the question is: What is your personality type?
Take the test and see what your highest and lowest scores are.
http://ivos.ivillage.com/assessment/exec/personalityindex
****This website is just for fun, results may not be truly accurate****

2 comments:

Rachel/Josh said...

i made josh take the test, here is his results
High on Agreeableness (sympathetic, kind and affectionate)
Low on Openness (imaginative, insightful).... We are opposites, but it works....

Anonymous said...

hi!
i did your personality test. I rated highest on agreeableness and lowest on extraversion! I also rated highest on agreeableness on the BFI scale that I had you guys fill out!

Anyhow, that test was fun, thanks!
Lauren