Tuesday, July 11, 2006

14 year old world series

We are a host site for the 14 year old world series. (or something like that). Anyway Josh has been in charge since the head coach is out recruiting. Sunday he was at the field by 6:30 am and he didn't get home until 10 pm. I was up there most of the day helping out where I can. So the past two days have been pretty much like that. I have reverted to doing any field work I can (moving coolers, packing up chairs, sweeping the stands) just so we can get out of here when they finish with the field. We will be doing this until Friday, which is when we leave for MS and LA. We will be home for 10 days so hopefully I 'll get some pics from my visit. Since I am not teaching I am doing anything I can so I don't just sit at home. Well check back in a week or so.

No comments: