Sunday, August 13, 2006

DNR Banquet


Me and Meagan

guy on the right from Flip this House


Josh and I went with Meagan and Jeff to a fundraiser for the Deparmtment of Natural Resources. Jeff works with them so he was one of the people in charge of running the event. It was funny because I made a comment to Meagan that it was the type of event I could see that guy from Flip this House attend. If you don't know the show it had a season where they followed a company here in Charleston as they bought, re-modeled and sold homes. Anyway later that night I look over and I see another guy from that very show. He wasn't the main guy but he was the on site guy. We thought it was very funny. Meagan snapped a pic of him while we were posing for a picture. They auctioned off a lot of things. Most of the stuff went for hundreds if not thousands of dollars. It was pretty amazing. I bought 3 tickets for 5 dollars and took my chance on the drawing items. No luck though. They had a great spred of food. (lots of seafood)

No comments: