Baseball season is almost over. It is still going on??? Yes. We have 2 more games this week and next week is conference playoffs. Josh will turn 31 this weekend, I joke with him b/c I am still hanging on to my 20's.... at least until Dec. We want to go to the Maritime Festival this weekend. We went last weekend and had a great time so hopefully I will have some pictures from that. I also got a waterpark pass for the summer. I will be going with some friends from church so that will be fun. It beats going to the beach b/c there is no salt and no sand.
I am busy getting things ready for my summer course I am teaching. I am making it partially online so when the class starts I won't have too much work to do but the prep work is taking up some time now.
No comments:
Post a Comment