so you're in charleston now? What school do you teach at? I think Ad applied at a school there (along with a dozen other places all over.. but ya know). Let the fun begin.
I teach at Charleston Southern University. It is a private Christian college that has mostly UG programs with a few graduate programs.
He probably applied to College of Charleston. (which is in downtown charleston). We are located in North Charleston, which is about 20 minutes from downtown.
3 comments:
Love the pictures. Charleston is one of the most "photogenic" cities I've ever seen.
so you're in charleston now? What school do you teach at? I think Ad applied at a school there (along with a dozen other places all over.. but ya know). Let the fun begin.
I teach at Charleston Southern University. It is a private Christian college that has mostly UG programs with a few graduate programs.
He probably applied to College of Charleston. (which is in downtown charleston). We are located in North Charleston, which is about 20 minutes from downtown.
Post a Comment