Sunday, November 04, 2007

Memory Walk



To the left of this picture is Richard and Ginger from the TLC show "The Real Estate Pros" They live in Charleston and there show is based here. Ginger's sister was one of the organizers for the event.

Last weekend we participated in the Memory Walk with some of my students. It was a lot of fun and we had a really nice weather day. We closed on the house last week so this weekend we have started painting. Did I mention I hate painting. I do not have the patience for it. We have Fall Festival at our church today so I have also been busy preparing for that. Next weekend is our official move date.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Oh we love that show (real estate pros).. we used to watch them when they were on A&E... I haven't seen them on TLC lately... but saw reruns of their old shows on A&E.