Friday, June 20, 2008

We got our Fence




So.. When we bought our house we knew that we wanted to fence in the backyard. It is a very large yard and we wanted to be able to let our dog play without running around our neighborhood and we wanted to keep out the kids from our yard. We scheduled the fence about a month ago (busy time of year).. so this week a crew came out and in 2 1/2 days they were able to put it up. I was really impressed with the quality of the work. I don't like the color but I have been assured that it will darker in the next couple of weeks so it will probably look a little more like I expected but I can't tell you how great it is to have this fence up. I love it.

3 comments:

steele family said...

Looks great! You have a huge yard.

Jennifer Walker said...

I was going to say the same thing as Kerri. That's a huge yard!! Your dog will love running around there.

Skaggs Family said...

It really looks great! I wish we could be there to help break it in and play with Ranger!