Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Where has the time gone???


A recent visit from my mom and George. We went out to Oscar's...good food.


Ranger is a great travel dog. When we went home this summer he spent most of the time in his crate, part of the time in my lap and part on the time on the arm rest with his head on Josh.

This is Ranger with his cone after his surgery.


Josh and I went with the youth to Carowinds, which is an amusement park. At the event we heard Skillet, Casting Crowns and Family Force Five.


Okay, so I have been really bad at updating the blog recently. There are a couple of reasons. No. 1 : I thought I had lost my camera cord to the computer but finally found it sitting next to the computer (so no more excuses). No. 2: I have been really busy at work No. 3 I have been spending too much time on Facebook and not on my blog. So now that I am back and committed to updating my blog here are a few pictures that let you know what we have been up to.

This is a video to show some of the tricks I have taught Ranger. I have taught him verbal commands and hand signals. He catches on pretty quick. I think I taught him most of these things when he was around 3 months. He is around 9 months now. Just this last month we got shake, which he got after one day of working with him.

3 comments:

The Sweitzer Family said...

Ranger is so well-trained. I am very impressed. I have three kids who could use some training. Are you free, say, next week to fly over and start some kid-training?

Anonymous said...

Ranger is such a cutie!! He is so excited to do the tricks! Give him some snuggles for me.

Skaggs Family said...

That is awesome! Harley is a little out of practice.