
Here is my 30 weeks progression picture. Only 10 weeks left to go. I have grown quite a bit this last week. She is much more active and still does flips when she decides to change directions. We have our 30 week ultrasound next week and then the last week in August we will have our 4D ultrasound. I will post pictures of those when we get them.
Josh's parents bought us the Bob Revolution stroller. I love this thing, I can break it down so easily. You can take off the wheels very easily for even a more compact storage.
Josh planted our trees a couple of weeks ago. They are doing well and we have luckily been getting rain almost every other day so that helps with watering them. 
1 comment:
you look great! tiny! that is an awesome stroller! a friend has the duallie and loves it! you're getting close now. hope the remaining weeks are uneventful and you can just enjoy those movements! take care.
Post a Comment