Thursday, October 01, 2009

36 1/2 weeks



Here is my cute Vera Bradley diaper bag. Jackie and Debbie got it for me and I was able to pick out the pattern I wanted. I love this asian style and I had it monogrammed with our last name initial.

This is our new glider for the baby room. I think we will get a lot of use out of this!!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

AWWWW! You look great! So close! hang in there... she'll be here soon!!!!

Jennifer Walker said...

Is that elephant blanket your crib bedding too? I'm going to order the pink and brown elephant bedding if I have a girl. If I have a boy, I think I'm just going to use Jack's bedding.

Rachel/Josh said...

That elephant is the crib bedding. We actually got the bedding before we knew if it was a boy or girl. I really like the elephant theme and there is so much out there right now that matches this. The primary colors in the room are brown and green and once we found out it was a girl I just used pink as an accent color.