

Emma and I have both been sick. I went to the doctor today and had a flu test and strep test. They both came back negative which was good. They gave me some antibiotics to help whatever infection I have. Emma however wasn't as lucky. She has RSV and a mild ear infection. We have to give her breathing treatments every 3 hours. We have given her 3 so far. This last one she didn't cry, she actually fell asleep. She has been so good. She definitely has a layed back personality b/c even though she is sick she still have a sweet disposition. So, her nebulizer has this mask that is in the shape of an elephant. Who knew we would take the elephant theme from her bedroom, to her toys, to her clothes and even to her breathing machine. She was also weighed at her doctor's visit. At 2 months she weighs 11 pounds. They didn't see how long she is but she is really long. I will try and do a measurement myself. Here are two pics. One I took a few days ago b/c she looked so cute and peaceful sleeping. The other is her getting her treatment.
No comments:
Post a Comment