Saturday, February 19, 2011

Recent pics and videos: A little face injury


I promise she was really smiling for the camera, when I clicked she was blinking. This is the aftermath of her tripping out our back door and doing a face plant on the cement. She only cried for a few seconds but it looks awful.

This is her new favorite facial expression. I 'm wondering if she has aspirations to start her own Kiss band?

Eating her whole wheat waffle. Her new favorite.

She was just being silly. She actually wanted me to put this on her head and she kept saying cheese, cheese as I took her picture. Vicki she is wearing the pajamas you got her. She is now moving up into 24 month clothes
These videos are of her dancing. She loves the hot dog dance. She literally gets home in the afternoon, grabs the remote and says "hot dog". She took a nap on me today and when she woke up she looked up at me and smiled and said "hot dog". Oh my!




No comments: