
Today Josh was out of town recruiting so me and a friend spent the day enjoying some of the sites of Summerville. She took me to a tea room where we ate lunch and of course had some specialty tea. I have to say it was a really unique treat. When I called and told Josh about it he was like " Yeah I know the place I have eaten there". Big suprise to me.....Josh eat lunch at a tea room?? Well when his parents were in town last year they went there one morning when I was at work. He probably told me and I just forgot. I also spent the day discovering some great local shopping places. There is a consignment shop just down the road and they have some really great antique furniture. I almost bought a drop leaf table and chairs but I already have one and where would I put it. Then we found a store call Tomlinsons. It was sort of like an Old Time Pottery just not as big. Again, this place is just 10 minutes from my house. How could I have missed it. Well needless to say Josh probably shouldn't go out of town so much b/c I keep finding great shopping places when he is gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment