Monday, October 16, 2006
October
I have grossly neglected the blog this past month. We really haven't been doing anything that great. I have been busy working. We are currently on Fall Break and it is midterm already so this semester is almost over. Josh has been working every weekend with baseball. I did go to one of our football games. I have to say eventhough Southern Miss had trouble getting fans to consistently come and stay at the games there was a buzz of activity that day that was exciting. I have been looking on my other friends blogs and USM had homecoming this past weekend. I do wish we were a little closer so we could visit for the weekend. So far nothing great is planned for the upcoming weeks so I may not post anything until Thanksgiving. That is of course, if Josh takes off a weekend and we actually go do something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey guys! It was good to hear from you, I was wondering what has been going on. We have set up myspace pages, you should look into it...It is amazing how many people you can find. You can see mine at www.myspace.com/gingeln, and marc's at www.myspace.com/mlhbeatlebum. Talk to you later.
hey ginger,
i checked out your my space. I guess we have to register before it will let us comment on it. We will get on there one day. I have registerd on facebook but I never get on and I haven't even set up my page. Andrew and Leslie are stopping by tomorrow and staying the night. They are on the way to Florida so I will have a post after this weekend.
Post a Comment