


We started off our trip on Sunday. We left after church b/c we only wanted to go about 6 hours before we stopped for the night. We ended up stopping in Tallahassee. We found an hotel and got settled. Then Josh informed me that Florida State was just down the road. We went riding around that campus, which was really nice. I took a few pictures of the football stadium and the Pi Phi House. We were in the car when we went by the Pi Phi House so all I could fit in the picture was the door. The house itself was really big. We ate a Masa which was a contemporary cuisine and sushi. The food was really good. It had the best potato salad we have ever had. I can't describe it but it was nothing like the potato salad we all grew up with.
No comments:
Post a Comment