Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Scrapbooking




Well I have become engaged in a new hobby. I know most people start when they have children but I am trying to get a head start. I have been scrapbooking for a few months and I started off my creating pages for our current events, mainly things I had been blogging about. Then I got the bright idea to do a book of my childhood pictures. Let's just say I took on a very large project. I went home and got all the pictures that I might use and I organized them so that it would make it easier to do my pages. I have actually gotten quite a few pages done. Most of the pages are just lots of pictures overlapping each other. The great thing is I can cut them down so I can fit more on a page. Well as you can imagine I have acquired quite a bit of supplies for this "hobby". Josh surprised me with a rolling carrier for all my supplies. I had them in a container but it got too heavy to carry.

3 comments:

The Sweitzer Family said...

And the supplies will continue to grow and grow and grow. I now own a piece of furniture for scrapbooking supply storage....

steele family said...

I used to do it a lot, since having kids I just don't have the time. I miss it so much!

Jennifer Walker said...

It's so great to start now while you have free time. That's how I started sewing - on weekends pre-Jack when I had lots of free time. Now that Jack is around and I actually have a child to sew for, I don't have as much time! Weird how that happens.