Thursday, January 03, 2008

Magnolia Plantation











This past week my dad, sister and brother-in-law were in town and we went to Magnolia Plantation. It has great gardens and was a great outdoor experience. I want to go back when everything is blooming. There are 3 large plantations near us and several more in the general area. I think we might get a pass for January so we can go and visit them all. They can be pretty expensive and unless you are a tourist most locals won't pay the actual admission cost. I am taking Josh back there this weekend b/c if you do get a ticket you can go back again within 7 days for free and he had to work the day we went.

2 comments:

The Sweitzer Family said...

Rachel, your pictures are gorgeous. I think I need to bite the bullet and go myself once we have a free Saturday.

Jennifer Walker said...

What a beautiful house and property.