I have had my eye on a media stand at World Market for some time but just couldn't bring myself to pay what they were asking. Well they just had their furniture sale and I got the media stand and two bookshelves for cheaper than the original price of the media stand. I also have been in the market for a computer desk that was small but could fit all the computer parts in it. Well I lucked out b/c they also had what I was looking for at World Market. We have spent a few days putting the pieces together and it was pretty simple to do. I put the desk together by myself. I also got this picture a World Market and I need to try an few places to see where I want it. We haven't put anything on our walls yet b/c I just like looking at the paint.
Saturday, January 12, 2008
New Furniture
I have had my eye on a media stand at World Market for some time but just couldn't bring myself to pay what they were asking. Well they just had their furniture sale and I got the media stand and two bookshelves for cheaper than the original price of the media stand. I also have been in the market for a computer desk that was small but could fit all the computer parts in it. Well I lucked out b/c they also had what I was looking for at World Market. We have spent a few days putting the pieces together and it was pretty simple to do. I put the desk together by myself. I also got this picture a World Market and I need to try an few places to see where I want it. We haven't put anything on our walls yet b/c I just like looking at the paint.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
it is beautiful!
as Libby says, "pretty pretty!". ;) I love world market furniture but I'm like you, I cannot go full price...need their sales! Pretty stuff but pricey pricey. ;)
Post a Comment