We got a new puppy today. He is 7 weeks old and he is a malit poo. I haven't named him yet b/c I didn't think we would get a dog yet so I haven't had time to think. So, according to Josh since I got my puppy he now gets his lawnmower.
So, we came up with a name. My mom suggested Walker. Then Josh said Walker Texas Ranger. So we settled on Ranger. It seems to fit him. He is pretty funny when he plays, he hasn't quite gained total control of his body yet.
5 comments:
He's so cute!! I think a dog - lawnmower agreement is pretty fair. I think Josh really deserves a riding mower. (Josh, you can pay me later.)
what an adorable puppy!
Very cute puppy and very cute name. I love how y'all came up with it.
Can't believe Nittany wasn't in the running for names. Or Debbie. Or GreggiPoo.
Oh he is adorable! So sweet and innocent looking.
Post a Comment