Friday, August 29, 2008

Josh's 2nd news appearance

Well this time I have to say was unintentional. This week Josh's bank was robbed and as you can see from this picture Josh was the teller. So, if any of you recognize this man you can let us know so we can maybe catch him. Apparently he has hit several Regions banks in SC, GA and FL. Here is the link to the full story. Josh was okay and he only slipped him a note but it still was not a fun experience and it is never good getting a phone call from your husband saying "We were just robbed....but I'm okay".
Story

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Oh how terrifying! I'm glad Josh is ok!

The Sweitzer Family said...

Ok, that's a little too scary. Some people will do anything to be on TV! So glad you're ok, Josh.

Hope Blooms said...

Which one is Josh?

greg