

We wanted to say goodbye to some of our friends the Sweitzer's. You know when we moved to Charleston we didn't realize that our friends would be in the military which meant they would eventually move away. If only I would have known that then....
Anyway, they are moving to Germany for a 3 year stay and I'm sure they will have a blast once all the details are taken care of...find a house, enroll in school, get a drivers license, get some of their stuff, 3 months later get the rest of their stuff, find the supermarket.....speak German??
I stole some pics off of Debbie's blog and I had to go a ways back to try and find a family photo of all 5. I found one of the girls and one of the boys and figured that would work as well.
So I guess all there is left to say is Viva la Sweitzer's ...
Oh wait...That's not German, oh well I guess just because you have a PhD doesn't mean you know everything :)
No comments:
Post a Comment