My Pictures start with New Years Eve and work backwards to Christmas Eve. Okay so let me first explain this first picture. Josh and I were sitting on the couch at our friends house and I was trying to take a good picture of the two of us. So I would hold the camera in front of us and take the picture look at it and decide I didn't like it and I would tell Josh what to do for the next picture. So after about six tries I give him further instruction for how to pose and when I turned the camera around to see how the picture came out this is what I saw. I laughed so hard I couldn't catch my breath. I have to say it was the highlight of the night. We made sushi that night and we had a great time hanging out with our friends.

A few days after Christmas we went to the James Island Festival of Lights to drive through and see the lights and to roast marshmallows and make smores. I haven't done this since I was little so it was a lot of fun. I know I can't handle as much sugar as I could when I was younger b/c after 3 smores I was done.
Vicki (Josh's mom) sent this to me. I thought it was really cute.
Christmas night we went to our friends and played Apples to Apples. This is a fun game that can get some pretty interesting answers.
Christmas Eve was our annual party at the Tucker's. We had a lot of fun but were exhausted from our Christmas Eve service at church.
1 comment:
that is one serious spread of sweets! Happy New Year.
Post a Comment