
I went in this morning for my second ultrasound. They did this one a little early b/c they needed to measure my cervix. With the type of ultrasound they did we could only get one viewpoint of the baby but I should go back for my 20 week and hopefully find out if it is a boy or girl. I was beginning to wonder if there really was something growing inside me b/c I 'm not really showing all that much. But when we watch the ultrasound the baby was moving around. At one point we saw it move it arm back and forth from its mouth. In the picture you can see the side of the baby. The ribs and backbone are visible and the head is on the right. I am not as sick as I was but I seem to recently be having some slight nausea, especially if I don't eat every hour.
1 comment:
So Sweet!!!!! I teared up with every u/s. precious.
keep nibbling on food all day and stay well!
Post a Comment