Saturday, January 07, 2006

Take One.......Take Two



Josh's hair is longer than I have ever seen it. We have been together more than 5 years and I finally convinced him to grow it out, at least for a while. Vicki, here are a few pics to show you how long it has gotten. I keep telling him how much better it looks than the buzz cut. You will notice I have two pictures. I ask Josh to take a picture and he wouldn't make a straight face. I finally got a decent picture from him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happen to that cute little boy with the long blond hair that used to kick my dog and throw food behind the refrigerator??????

Anonymous said...

looks like he's all grown up I wonder if he still throws food behind the refrigerator

Anonymous said...

I can say there is no food behind the fridge, he eats everything!