

well we are gearing up to start back to work. I teach at Charleston Southern University and Josh's is an assistant baseball coach there. His schedule this semester will be really busy. Who knew that they played that many games in a semester. I can tell you, I didn't, no clue. Anyway, once the semester starts it will be non-stop for a while. As soon as the semester is over I am teaching a 3 week Animal Behavior course and as soon as that is over I am teaching a 5 week course in Cognitive Psychology. Now, I have this tendency to take on a little more than I should b/c I think that "that won't be that much". Then I get into to it and I realize that it is a lot more work than I bargained for. At least I was smart enough not to sign up for anything in July. We'll see if I do the same next summer or if I learn some type of lesson.
R
No comments:
Post a Comment