Sunday, June 25, 2006

Picnic for Two


Yesterday we went to the park and had a picnic. I tried some of Paula Dean's recipes. I also cooked a casserole last night from Paula Dean. All of the recipes were very easy and they came out delicious.
For the picnic we had a salmon salad sandwich with individual pineapple upside down cakes.

For the casserole we had a chicken and rice casserole. Now I have made a very simple verison of this before but her recipe tasted much better.

I modified some of the recipes so that I didn't put some things in b/c I didn't like them or added just a little of something but the end result was great. Try these out they really are time savers and they taste really good. Let me know how they work out for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i tried the chicken and rice recipe today, I had everything except the water chestnuts. It was good. Leslie came over and got her some for supper after she got home from B.R. I also baked two cakes today, one flopped the second one was perfect. Go figure!!