




We took the afternoon and went to Columbia to the zoo. It was only an hour drive. It really got me motivated to start some research up again. Now I just have to figure out who to contact. They had lots of great animals, elephants, lions, tigers, sea lions, gorillas, and lots of monkeys. We had a good time and we want to go back. They key is to go in the morning b/c that is when the animals are most active.
3 comments:
I like the picture of the tiger, it's frameable
m McCain in franklinton
I love your picture of the tiger. It looks 3-d almost. Looks like you had a good time. Tell Josh I like the new look he has.
I would like to start a blog....any suggestions on how to and how much does it cost a month. I need information if you have any.
lol
M McCain
At the top of this webpage there is a button that says "Get your own blog". Click on that and follow the instructions. It is free and once you get it set up it is like sending an email to get things posted on the blog.
Post a Comment