

We have a minor league baseball team here in Charleston called the Riverdogs. They are a minor league team associated with the Yankees so of coures we like to go and watch them. We went to the game last week with the athletic department from CSU. I forgot my camera but I used my phone to take a few pictures. You can tell they aren't the best quality but it works. We are going in two weeks to Atlanta to see the Braves and Red Sox. (Josh will probably wear his Yankees cap). We are going with the university, they are chartering a bus and driving us there and back and paying for our tickets. We couldn't pass up a free trip.
1 comment:
Is that my favorite son-in-law from S.C. with all that hair on his head? I almost didn't recognize you. Wear that Yankee cap proudly, I'm getting me one SOON so I can wear mine in front of George
Post a Comment