We went to another Riverdogs game. After the game Jars of Clay performed on the field. We had a picnic before the game. It was a long day. I started out at 8:30 for worship team practice. Then we had church. After church we came home packed up our lunches and headed out. Well about 10 minutes down the road I realized I had left the tickets at home so we headed back to the house. We finally made it downtown and had lunch at 2:30. Let's just say I think it was the hottest day of the summer. As we were watching the game I didn't know I could sweat that much. Our group seemed to be a little rowdy which attracted the attention of the MC. As I was walking to my seat our group started cheering my name...so the MC gets on the mic and says "We would like to welcome Rachel to the stadium today". All I could do was wave b/c there was an outbreak of applause. Then he approached our group to sing "take me out to the ballgame" during the 7th inning stretch. So they all got to sing and be shown on the jumbo screen. We had a good time but we didn't get home until 9:00 and I was exhausted. I think it was mainly from being out in the heat all day.
So Jars of Clay come out and if you can click on the picture I posted you will see what they were wearing. Short gym shorts and tube socks...the kids Loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment