Every Friday night we get together for our small group. We fellowship and have bible study. This past Friday was Sheryl's last Friday. She leaves next week and Michael and the kids will follow in the next few months. You will notice that "Flat Greg" also makes an appearance in our pictures. We got Flat Greg for Debbie and the kids when he left for South Korea a month ago. You can check out their story under the Sweitzers. (he has really gotten around)
This is something new for me. There are a lot of our friends here in the military and they usually stay 2-3 years before they are re- stationed. I guess that is one good thing about blogging. If I can get them all to start their own blogs we can keep up no matter where they live.
2 comments:
"Flat Greg" sounds a lot like "Woody".
That is so true! I didn't even think of that.
Post a Comment